Thursday, May 31, 2007



28th May 2007


MY CAR GOT TOWED!!!








I was really smiling all the way..

My summone & IC


My motorcycle ride to get my car..


My baby is back!!
The burung gagak = bad luck!!




HOW MUCH MORE STUPID CAN I BE??

I stupidly parked my car at the zon tunda. The thing is i didnt see that signboard and i was so blur. After badminton and bowling, my friends and i decided to go for mamak and then while walking to the place where i parked my car, i didnt see my car.


I WAS FREAKING OUT!!


Amanda was like "WHY DID U PARKED THERE?" .."It's yellow line"


I was trying very very hard to stay positive and didn't cry. Firstly, I can't tell my parents because I didn't wanna trouble them with my own stupidity. Second, I don't even know whether my car has been towed or was being stolen. Thirdly, if my car was being towed, the fine is RM300!! Where do i get that money? I only have RM30++ with me.


The taxi driver was being so helpful. Told us every bit of information to help us. Waited for us while we were at the 'pejabat daerah'.


When i was giving my 'keterangan', i cried some crocodile tears and put on my best act. I mean, i really said sorry, i told the officer i promise there won't be another time. I said i really don't have kind of money with me and my parents are not around because they are in klang. I was really polite and being humble. I knocked before i step into the room.Anne said 'Selamat sejahtera'. Amanda helped me to plead. With all our best act, the officer reduced the fine to RM150. Wow!!


Thanks to beloved buddies, Anne and Amanda who accompanied me through it all.. I love you both a lot... You both are true friends that has been with me through thick and thin, Thank you!!

Below are pictures from our bowling and badminton activity. Check it out!!




Bowling Second score : I'm second!! 79 points
SLOW BALL ROCKS!!

bOWling First score: third place.. 53 points

PICCIES....






No, no.. my ball is better!! LOL!!



-what a long day and my parents know nothing...yet..-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR ball is better cus it was spotted on the RIGHT PRECISE place.

hahahaha

banyak pandai lar u.

Kimberly Lee said...

ahahaahha... thtz rite... MY BALL IS SO MUCH BETTER AND ROUNDER..... WAHAHAH

WeiLinz said...

Kim....i salute you...lolz