Monday, May 28, 2007

Farewell My Chinese Friends...

I've known them for the whole 2 years plus of my diploma course. I've known them since day one in KDU College. They are foreign students that i came to love hanging out with. They taught me how to speak a bit of Mandarin and i taught them English in return. We have always been helping one another in various ways and hanging out with them is a joy to me. After my diploma course which is going to end in two months time, we decided to take pictures together for the last time. They are all going back to mainland China and one of them is an Indonesian.


Below are some pictures we took. Somehow, it felt like graduation already...


Angela Wu, Me and Inggrid

Me and Ava(Xie Yu Fan)

Me, Ava, Inggrid, Angela and Qian Qian

Me and Angela Wu Hai Yan

Me and Inggrid Augustina Dewi (from Indonesia)


Me with KDU's signboard behind me



Peace ^^

When will i leave this place?



It has been a pleasant friendship with you girls!! It has been nothing but joy. Thank you!! I bid you girls farewell and all the best in all your future undertakings!!


-xoxo-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i ur avid reader or wht?leaving commentSS on ur entries...


do i deserve an award? Kimmy's BIGGEST FAN.

maybe i do.

*waits patiently for the award*

hehe btw ur blog tickles my funny bones la..

cow u!

Kimberly Lee said...

nah... ur "AWARD" TADAA!!! lol... thx for being my avid reader btw... ahahah...

wow, u have a funny bone? where?

camel u!!

Unknown said...

kim nice to known you since day one in kdu coll. I glad have a friends like you. You are so cute and funny girl.
Anayway I'am so excited when that day u tell me if u write blog, after i see ur blog is good not bad and i hope u will more creative and has a lot of idea to create ur blog all the best for u kim....

Kimberly Lee said...

thx for the compliment and encouragement, inggrid... xoxo