Friday, May 25, 2007


Okay, I know i've not been updating this baby here. So, this entry will be all about the recent stuff for the past one month plus. Enjoy folks!!

April 21st, 830pm. I went to see my dear friend, Prakash's play. He is a part of The Oral Stage. It is held at the Kuala LumpuR Performing Arts Centre(KLPac) @ Sentul Park, Jalan Strachan, KL. So, on the left are some pictures from the play. Check it out!! Credits to Joshua @ http://joshuachay.blogspot.com/



This is my favourite part. I laughed till tears rolled down my cheek!! I nearly rolled on the floor laughing!!!







This is Prakash. Hugz!!






Next... Prakash's 25th Birthday!!

We had it at Laundry Bar, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.I will always laugh non stop thanks to all the jokers there. Love these brothers and sister a lot!! I was even singing Bla Bla Black Sheep with Lam in Dome. Imagine that!! Oh yea, we treated the Birthday Boy a Flaming Lamborghini. Check it out at this URL via youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPqd3xbMJyE

Also, if you go to youtube's page, key in lamfootseng or darkcurse, you can find videos about people in glo, canaanchurch. Check it out!!

Up next, my hermit crabs!!

They were having the best time of their lives on a beach somewhere in Port Dickson. The wind, the sunlight, the sand and the salt water.

That was then.....
Now....

They are in a tank. No more freedom. No more!! No more!!


I used to have five of them. Now only have three left in the tank. No, they did not die. I'm no hermit crab killer. I just gave them to another friend of mine.


Their names..Hmm.. The green one is Prakash (Joshua named it because it's the most active one..LOL). The other one, i think the black one is T-Rex (My Sister named it). The brown one is nameless. Laugh!! My mum named all of them Ding Ding Dong Dongs because they make so much noise during the night. Well their shells kept knocking on the glass of the tank. What to do? They are very active during the night.


Look at the water container, the pebbles and the tank. Thanks to Joshua for accompanying me and advising me on which to buy. He is a really nice shopping buddy!! wahaha...



The crab that losses it's leg.... Prakash...



This is the leg one of my hermit crab. It came out due to stress. Cry~~



Piggie Sister's Trip to MidValley...



Don't look at us. Look at the wallpaper...




Paris wanna-be...


Yes, we do love drinking water from that kind of plastic bottles in Secret Recipe... And one of that just costs us RM0.50 excluding taxes.


Yummy.....


We were once young...


Miscellaneous...


I love M&M's... Really love it especially when I'm down, depressed and heartbroken. Really works!!

The pig ( bought it from One Utama ), the turtle ( found it @ KDU College, 4th floor) and the koala bear ( souvenier from perth). The family that is living in my car...

Scratched my Proton Putra 1.8cc @ KDU College exit.. The funny thing is one of my junior, Michele Lim just told me the incident where she scratched her car at the same place. No, I did not purposely try it out!!


I love pink. Look at my pink stuff till the camera can't take the pressure. Lol...


Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. Can't live without them...

That's all folks...


p/s: I'm not good at snapping pictures. So, forgive me for the bad photography skills...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u even took the pic of the hermit's leg!!!

SCARY AND EERIE....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah ur photo snapping skills can go to the jamban weh!

^^ nevertheless.i stil heart u.

Kimberly Lee said...

the hermit didnt bleed also.. .

yea la... ur photo snapping skills are the best la.... :(

i know u heart me... ehehe...

^^