Saturday, May 19, 2007


Badminton!!



Never thought that i will be invited to play badminton. I've never touch the badminton racket for many many decades already. All i remember is flying rackets!!! Laugh. That is how dangerous the game seems to me.




So, I went to Selayang Mall to play badminton with my buddies, Anne and Amanda. The way to the badminton court is so eerie. Really. The elevator... Huhu.. The door opened so slowly. When the elevator travels to the 5th floor, the cracking sound..Huhu.. I'm so afraid to look behind. There is a poster in there with the sentence "Jari Hantu". I got so shocked. I asked Anne if i must go in. Scary~~






Check out the picture of the shuttlecock on the left hand side. I was shocked that a shuttlecock like that can costs me so much. It is considered a luxurious good to me in economic terms.

We did not have any shuttlecocks to hit on, so we went to this pathetic shop in the badminton court to buy. The smallest bottle of shuttlecocks with the brand name "Wilson", like i cared, costs us RM15. Amanda was trying to bargain. Anne and I was like What The Heck?!!

Six Shuttlecocks = RM15
tHREE of us, so divide by 3 = RM5 per person



thus,

one bloody shuttlecock cost us RM2.50.

gAWD.. Should we frame it?

The game was satisfying. We were hot and sweaty. Laugh!!

I'm not good at it but at least i didn't send anyone flying rackets!! I get to shake a lot and move my buttocks. Pose and pose and pose with style!!

After that, we went to Today's hawker place for lunch. at and chat. Then we proceed to Anne's place and look at her designing Amanda's banner. Man, she is such a pro!!
















hmm.. i really do love the badminton game. And i am looking forward for more!!

Love you girls a lot!! Let's sweat and be hot again!! LOL..