Monday, May 28, 2007


24th May 2007



Name card of the regional manager of Murdoch University, Perth Australia



Seeing my friends leaving for another country one by one to complete their studies made me feel like going too. Laugh!! Other people can really influence me, huh?


I really love to have that experience and fun studying there.Mixing around with Australians there, being independent, having that culture shock are something I'm looking forward to experience.


oF course i wouldn't wanna leave all my loved ones here. I just wanna experience studying abroad for at least one year is already enough for me.


The regional manager from Murdoch University, Holly Croft came to KDU College to brief those pre-departure students who will be going to the Perth University. I saw the notice on the business school noticeboard and was wondering whether i should go or not since there is always a possibility i'm going there too.


I was allowed to attend for the briefing. Miss Holly ( she is so so beautiful, i really do think she is the definition of beauty!! She is soft, gentle and beautiful) gave us a presentation on the Perth campus. Oh my GOODNESS!!!! The campus and the environment, the scenery is so so so so beautiful!!!!! Now everything seems so beautiful.. Aww



The campus has a gym, squash, badminton and basketball court in there. I know every international universities will have that advantages/services. I don't care. I was so amused. I like the fact that their curicular activities as in clubs and societies are actually active. I love it that in their cafeteria they have Malaysian food. I know it won't be that delicious compared to my mum's cooking but at least they know Malaysian actually exist!! I also like it when during breaks the students can sit or sleep on the green grass below the trees like having a picnic. I always wanna have that kind of experience.


Plus, if we have like one week holidays or summer breaks, we can sit a bus and visit those beautiful scenery around Perth. gAWD.... I will take so many pictures. I promise that to myself!!! I really wanna go... I'm so excited already!! My diploma will be completed this july and i will straight start my degree. So fast!! I might be doing twinning and hopefully by that time, my family's financial situation will be okay.


Oh Lord.. make a miracle, please...


Australia, I'm coming soon....

No comments: