Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wh@t tHe ..... !!!!
Laugh out real Loud!!!
My ah dee and i must be dead drunk!!
Okay, okay.. we are NOT drunk.
Is just that my uncle and my ah dee celebrated their birthdays at my place.
-The November Dudes-
The Grand Opening Ceremony

My ah dee received a big "ang pao" from my uncle.


We had steamboat party!! Yeah!!

gawd... I love fishballs, the little eggs, the crab stick, the 'fu chuk'...and and and the that one and that one.. the left one.. what's the name of that already??

Adults table *look at the bday boy.. aww, he looks so happie*
and and the Kiddo's table
with pumped up energy!!

-Blowing the candles ceremony-

We have to put 86 pieces of candles on this little cake.
Why??
Uncle is 71 yrs young and my ah dee is 15 yes young.
Thus, 71 + 15 sums up to 86
Yesh!! I'm a math GENIUS!!
Oh lame oh me...

Start counting.. 1..2..3 little candles...

Off the lights!!

Make a wish, make a wish...

And we Huff and we Puff and we Blow the ermm...AWAY!!

Yipee!! Happie burpday Uncle and my beloved lil' brother!!
The 'super-women' who have committed in planning and cleaned up the mess!!

No comments: