Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALOWEEN!!!
trick or treat??
~if only dinosaurs wear pink bra~
kimmy's mood : Lazy bum bum

Feeling like such a lazy bum bum. tsk tsk. Correction - not like, i am such a lazy bum bum. I am supposed to do my assignment and here am i giving 101 reasons on delaying it. Every action has consequences. Yeah!! here goes my HD flying far far away~~ to a far far away land called WhoCares Island (founder : Kimberlazybumbum)

Had a morning class at 8am. Participated in an ice-breaker (if you don't know, my tutorials for my management class are really different and fun. We even have games and parties. REASON: team-building, communication skills, blah blah)!!. Ran all over the classroom playing passing-the-rubberband-using-a-straw-of-different-sizes game. My team managed to enter the final round and we lost because we can't manage to finish their finish-up-the-whole-plate-of-biscuits game. they piled the biscuits up to like mountain high, and and.. and.. :(
(at least i tried. i really did.)

Joined Angela and Melissa for lunch somewhere at Menjalara. Short lunch but it was fun. Thank God that we are getting very much closer these days. Cheers to cell group!! Missing them already although i see Angela almost everyday this week. We are building a healthy lifestyle by going for jogs at the ever so beautiful lake at Menjalara. Cheers again!!^^

Mommie cooked "claypot chicken rice" tonight but it's not exactly claypot style. More of using the rice cooker and the wok. Whatever it is, it's tempting. So, i broke the promises to myself and dig in. It's delicious. Why does all Moms cook good food?? aaarrggghhh!!
I feel so fat. I am that fat. I feel so ugly and god knows why i don't just die of fat-ness. okay, too extreme. Mom scolded me for eating these days but she herself cook good food all the time. swt..swt.. =.="
-my weight kills me-

I'm worried. Worried about my finals. This is the first time I'm sitting for exams for my degree. It is so different than during my diploma time. Don't wanna screw up any paper or my graduation will be delayed for one year!! I don't wanna let my mommie and daddie down :(

Dear God, i know i've been a very naughty girl these days. Procrastinating non-stop, criticising, gossipping, telling lies, cursing and some other you-know-what stuff. Please have mercy on me.Don't be angry at me anymore, please...I've truly repented. Trust me, please.... *puppy face* err, Father, i will surrender everything to you from now on. Please give me the strength and discipline in everything that i do and tickle me if i'm about to do something that would make your face turn black.. ok? thank you. love you till bits. In Jesus's name, Amen.

-love jogging. love sweating. the feeling is irresistible.-


back to law assignment. Adui~~

No comments: