Sunday, November 4, 2007



Lil' brother's bday...






My one and only brother...




He turns 15 on the 1st of November...




It is still so fresh in my head the day where my mommie and I taught my brother how to walk. He will always walk two or three steps and then fall on either one of us. He was ever so adorable walking in his diaper and a singlet, pink and chubby cheeks, baby fats, small hands and feet, little tiny toes and fingers and he conversing in baby language. The language where I once knew how to speak fluently. The language where even the adults can never understand.

He was a Milo King. 8 bottles of Milo per day. He always drink his bottle of Milo while playing with the edge of the pillow and then doze off leaving the bottle hanging at the side of his mouth. He was the cutest thing ever. Everything he does, will make people go Aww...

Whenever I came back from my then primary school, my lil' brother will be playing 'kungfu' with his favourite stick(the one used to bit dogs/ thieves) as if he is really Bruce Lee. Yes, Bruce Lee with DIAPERS. HAHA... Well, my brother can really act like a kungfu fighter!! He also has his favourite soft toy -> Mr. Bugs Bunny (did i spelt that correctly?).. that rabbit.. the one who always say "What's up, doc?" yea, anyways he only like that rabbit because of it's long legs. My brother will walk that rabbit on top of our sofa(s) and pretend that there is a huge monster in front. Then, the rabbit can jump, fly and do wonders with it's legs. Multiple kicks, flying kicks, etc. My dad will imitate his sound effects and sometimes insert the soft toy in his pocket. My dad and my brother will then play together. WhAt?? yes. My dad will tie his handkerchief around his forehead (like those Hang Tuah) and go sakai-ing around with my lil' brother.

I was so proud of him during his kindergarten graduation concert. I saw my lil' baby brother dancing on the stage. And the time where he refuse to go to school when he first started his Standard One. Everytime the bell rang, he would pack his school bag and wanted to go home. Waiting for mommie to pick him up from school. Aww.... My mum would always worry so much for him, worried that he will get so devilish naughty. So, my mommie always asked him NOT TO CLIMB TREES!! Laugh. Imagine my mommie telling him that now?!!!

Now, although he is 15, i still treat him like he is that ever so adorable lil' brother. but.. In actual fact, he has grown up. He is now the lil' brother who always wanna protect me, advise me, have heart to heart talk, entertain my tantrums and always stay close to me. His voice even changed, this is one of the most visible changes in him besides the fact that he has grown taller, darker and more muscular and hairy. Laugh!!

I always want to protect him. I always talk to him like he is a small boy which in actual fact, he doesn't like it. I think. That is what Joshua said to me once.. "Kim, don't talk to him like he is a small boy. He has grown up. Talk to him like an adult". Haha.. It's hard not to talk to him like last time, you know...

So, presenting the one and only Grandson of the Lee Family

.....

....

Mr. Timothy Lee Shze Wing


- nov.baby -
p.s.: Didi, jie jie will always love you. Happy birthday!!

2 comments:

jonathan said...

tat's real sweet of you kim. btw, hapi belated bday to tim, tell him tat!

Kimberly Lee said...

thx jonathan for dropping by.. hAHA.. I do love my brother a lot, hope he knows that.. yea, i've told him and he said tq!!