Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Got tagged by Anne and Lam some dinosaur years ago....

HERE ARE THE RULES:
> Each blogger must post these rules first.
> Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
> Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
> At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
> Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Let's not care about the rules above.. i'll just leave the eight random facts about Me...






  1. I take about an hour in getting prepared in the mornings to get outta my house. Ooops, my toilet actually. Well, because i have my own toilet in my room, I'll take my own sweet time because i don't have to share the toilet with anyone else. First, I will sit on the toilet bowl, reading books and magazines, listening to my mp4 or i'll bring the radio in or even blast the radio or laptop till i think my whole neighbourhood can listen to what i'm listening to.. I'll sit on the toilet bowl for about half an hour, sometimes i'll doze off and god knows when i'll wake up then i'll proceed to the shower and dance while i'm showering. I'll be doing that for another half and hour and that sums up everything to a whole one hour!!


  2. I love to night-dream before I can go to sleep at night. I will imagine myself in fairytale land where there are no worries. I will have a perfect life and of course everything is perfect. Sometimes, when i'm bored of the fairytale land, I'll imagine myself having superpowers or some guardian angel of a community. Hahaha.... And sometimes, I imagine myself being the opposite of me. I imagine myself as a really spoilt but rich girl. My dad has many bodyguards around and we live in a beach-house in Penang. I don't know why Penang-lar... Haha...


  3. When I drive and if i see shadows formed on the road, I always tend to imagine my car hopping above the shadows. I don't know why...Eg: those lamp-post or trees shadows formed under the sunlight. Also, when I drive at the segambut road leading to church, i will imagine i'm playing a video game where if i avoid each holes on the road, i will earn 1point. Haha.. My brother, sister, david, jessica and jasmine knows about this!!


  4. Up to this day, I still don't know how to call for dishes from a chinese restaurant. For example, if i want to call for steamed fish, I will always say "Got fire, one"... Ahhahahaah!!


  5. I don't know how to eat sushi properly without dropping any of it on the table... I just don't know how to handle sushi.. ahahaha... well, i'll try to put the whole thing into my mouth but kinda not nice eating like that in public right?

  6. I don't know how to use the chopsticks the right way. It's quite rude to me, though... some foreigners can handle the chopsticks better than me. I tried learning, but i failed.. aiiks...:(

  7. I'm not good at outdoor activities... Neither computer games. I'm not a nerd too okay... I'm just good at being lazy...

  8. I still display my 'P' on my car because my mum says that I'm a careless driver. Yes, I am. If you know me well enough, you would know how many many accidents am i involved in for the past two years plus... LOL.. I'm a dangerous driver!!

I'll tag only one person since everyone i know have done this already. I'll tag Terrence since he don't have anything to blog about, i think. ahahah..


- dinosaurs wears pink bra -


No comments: