Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Canaan Church 38th Anniversary Dinner







4th Aug 2007






The Dance...




Almost perfect with less than 5 practices...




Can you spot me?? i'm in red top and white slacks




hehe.. I can't believe that I actually went up there and dance...









Some pics during and after the dinner...




zmay, me and manda







the best picture we all agreed on. The colour and the post and smiles are all perfect!!



the girls dancing (From left:Nicole, joce, deborah, Me, lydia and rachel)


this was a last minute post

Melissa and I

Me, Jasmine and Sarah

Prakash and Lam look so cute!! Peace^^


Lam, David and Timothy being cool!!


Bobby, Timothy and Hong Liang acting on stage for glo


Marcus, BLURRY jonathan and Me acting


Kok Leong acting as granpa scolding lil' girl(me) crying


The Lee's with blurry KL interupting this perfect picture



My bro and I in red!!




Lam and I with Tim and Melissa stealing the attention


- i went home with a smile on my face -

No comments: