Monday, July 2, 2007

TRANSFORMERS
@
GSC ONE UTAMA
28th June 2007
Special thanks to Prakash's friend for the tix. Also thanks to Joshua for inviting me for the movie. The parking search was terrible, i nearly gave up. Luckily I didn't. I prayed desperately for a parking space...and Amen... Pop!! A car reversed out right in front of me!! (after 45 minutes of rounding that wonderful parking lot).
Transformers. Never expect it to be nice. I was so wrong!!! It is a really great blockbuster!! I've never seen anything like this or similar to it in any other movie. It's jaw-dropping, extravagant action movie!! I was so into the whole thing although I sat there for like 2 hours 30 minutes or so. I nearly cried when they tortured Bumblebee. I love the graphics, the surrounding sound effect. It is so cool!!! There are quite a number of scenes that are funny, like Sam Witwicky's parents. LOL!!!

Length: 140 min
Rated: PG-13
Distributor: DreamWorks Pictures

Starring: HUMANS: Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Tyrese Gibson, Anthony Anderson, Rachel Taylor, Jon Voight, Josh Duhamel, Bernie Mac, John Turturro, Julie White, Amaury Nolasco GIANT FREAKIN' ROBOTS: Optimus Prime (voice Peter Cullen), Megatron (voice Hugo Weaving), Bumblebee (Mark Ryan), Ironhide (voice Jess Harnell), Barricade (voice Jess Harnell), Ratchet (voice Robert Foxworth), Bonecrusher (Jimmie Wood), Jazz (voice Darius McCrary), Starscream (voice Charlie Adler), Frenzy (voice Reno Wilson)

Directed by Michael Bay
Produced by Stephen Spielberg, Tom DeSanto, Don Murphy, Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Brian Goldner
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman




Sam with the cube

Sergeant Lennox


I love car scenes...

Optimus Prime

Josh Duhamel^^He's cute


Mikaela Banes / Megan Fox is so sexy.. Envy -nyer!!


Who is he? He is my advisor.. LOL


BumbleBee!!!

What credit card? this is stupid!! LOL

Sam's going to buy his first car!!!


Sam's Happy Time!! LOL LOL

A war re-erupts on Earth between two robotic clans, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, leaving the fate of mankind hanging in the balance.
-Their War, Our World-

No comments: