Sunday, July 1, 2007

Anne's Farewell Yumcha
@
Newly opened
Old Town Kopitiam
Selayang
27th June 2007



One of my best buddies, aka one of the piggie sisters is leaving Selayang for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) at Bangi taking Mass Comm. She is staying there so that she don't have to travel so far to and fro. Since she'll be there, she will only come back to Selayang like twice a month. I will miss her lots. And i know, she knows that too...

She is a dear to me...

Although, she will still be in the Selangor state, the thought of not being able to include her for anymore last minute outings/yumchas/badminton/bowling/etc makes me miss her even more.


She is my

  1. Piggy sister


  2. really really good friend


  3. great listener


  4. great advisor


  5. my chatting buddy


  6. my bloggy buddy/tutor


  7. hang out buddy

Okay, she is just leaving to Bangi.


Why do i sound like she is err.. not coming back eternally?


*touch wood*


So, I met up with them there at around 11pm. We saw so many of our ex schoolmates from St. Mary's High School.

For example, Samantha Yeow( tht blurry figure on the left):

okay, let me leak this to you... Their Nasi Lemak is really delicious!!! The sambal is superb!!!

Samantha Yeow changed a lot. The positive one. I realized all of us are getting mature in thinking already. We have our own goals and directions. The things we talked about, the way we communicate has changed a lot since three years back. Wow... THREE YEARS!!

Shoutout to Anne:


  • Take good care of yourself


  • Don't scare off your roomie


  • Get a lappie soon so that we can chat


  • When you come back, you know my number :P

-Special tight hugz to Anne with Love from Kimmy-

No comments: