Friday, July 6, 2007

Can you tell where the drinks and buns are from?
okay, okay.. you've got it!!
Starbucks!!

Rebecca and I went to One Utama, PJ to give a surprise visit to a friend who is working in one of the shops there. We can't resist the temptation to step into Starbucks. We've saved some $$ for Starbucks for the past week, and this is our reward.
Okay, this post is not about Starbucks though. (i find the picture above very tempting :P)..It is about a supposedly Girls' Night Out.

We were all supposed to gather and have dinner one friday night. However, the boys didn't manage to appear. Laugh!! Nevermind.. we girls can go on with the dinner without the boys!! Girls Rulez!!
Dinner @ BBQ Plaza, One UtAma

29th June 2006
Green Tea. You can order it either a hot or cold one. Cheap and not gassy..(whatever tht means)
It's just the three of us. So we ordered for one pax. Therefore, you only have beefs and a lot of cabbage~~

Like what i've mentioned.. Lots of veggie!!
Above is the ingredient to really tasty soup!!

These are the ingredients to... (please scroll down)



THIS!! This is the sos.. DELICIOUS!! jUST mix the ingredients of ginger, lemon and chili, then, use whatever you have and 'whisk' it clockwise for 30 sec.

Haha.. i sound like i'm baking...

Look at that 'pig fat' on top of the 'stove'. It is to make sure the whole surface is oily so that the raw food you wanna cook later won't stick to the surface.


tempting?? Haha!! I'm hungry now~~
After 30 minutes or so...

WE MUST BE REALLY HUNGRY...

Enough of food piccies...

Time for some human piccies...

Okay, yes.. I AM HUNGRY!!!


aND Thirsty...
Rebecca... stop aiming the camera at me...

This reminds me.. Where are her pictures? I remembered playing with that camera a lot:P
Before we depart....
More piccies of course!!
Camwhoring is not a sin,wei~~

We took so many shots just to fit in the three of us.. Not bad though!!

Yea, ME Flirting with the BBQ PLAZA dRAGON..

-thx for the piccies, Becky-

with love,

kimmy

7 comments:

joshuachay said...

Wait a minute... I thought you were sick on Friday night? hmmm....

Kimberly Lee said...

it's not this friday... it was two weeks ago...

Kimberly Lee said...

bcuz i was still feeling sick on Friday, my mum don't allow me to go for the conference, so i spent my time updating this post... the dinner was last two weeks ago..and it is a friday too.. wei, i didnt lie about me being sick-lar..

joshuachay said...

haha... scared le... heart must be beating so fast

Kimberly Lee said...

guys, if i wanna lie about me having high fever, mum don't let me go for the conference, I WONT BE SO STUPID TO BLOG ABOUT IT HERE!! If u guys want witnesses and proofs, i can show them to u.. both friday and saturday conference. I have nothing to hide. I have tht desire to go for the Fire Up conference too, okay.. yes, i went for Jess's 21st bday, but tht is juz for like half and hour or so.. If im not sick and mum nagging at home, i would have followed my brother & Kok Leong's car to GTPJ.. And me going out late at night was a last time thing, when i was staying at my granny's place.. NOW, the onli late nites are with Glo-ers.. and tht is yumchas or late night movies.. clubbing? im not addicted to it k.. oh yea, thks for all of ur concerns though.. you guys are ppl tht i always love hanging out with. One entry with missing real date can cause u guys to have tht impression on me..

There you go, my explanation..

Believe me or not, I don't give a damn..

-kimmy-

joshuachay said...

Calm down friend... Just asking only. Not trying to accuse you of anything. Now I don't know who else said what, but I believe you, from your reply here I'm already a believer.

Just wanted to joke with you after that =P

*hug back*

amandany-c said...

(=.=!)"

KIM SUPERB EMO HERE!

haha..chill la~

take it easy :)