Thursday, March 6, 2008

Have you ever missed someone so much till you realized that tears are starting to roll down your cheeks??

I did... right now...

Even a glimpse of you is more than enough. A glimpse. Even for a sec.

If god would allow me to turn back time, i would cherished you more and not being all childish...

A friend asked me what am i doing? what am i thinking? why am i still here? I'm doing so much with the hope that i could just feel better, but, why am i still feeling so bitter?

I'm in fact lying to everyone and also myself.

-If god would give me a second chance, i would give you more smoochies-


You think i want attention? That is what people think about me when i started to voice out my feelings inside. or that i'm thinking too much. You are very hell wrong!! All i want is a genuine loving relationship. Is that too much to ask for? People that i used to be so close and comfortable with are now like strangers to me. I'm confused. Did i changed or them? I come home every Saturday and Sunday feeling so lonely, empty and bitter. I'm sorry if i've done something wrong or unintentionally offended these people. I am very unhappy. I'm starting to feel that i'm alienated because i'm ugly, fat and uncool. I really do feel like that. I'm not thinking too much. I'm really not.

Why do everyone wanna judge me? hOW can i just be myself and not be judged and alienated? I'm so tired of all these criticism and discrimination. What the hell is wrong with the world?

to the point where my mom asked me to leave this unhappy place.


-Loneliness, even on a Sunday morning-
I'm being emo now.


So what??!!


I HAVE the RIGHT to feel so damn pissed emo


I'm best left alone now. I'll be all cheerful once i'm back to my senses.



No comments: