Saturday, March 1, 2008

I LoVe my Granny's Fried Rice...

Her Secret Recipe. Secret Ingredients.


You can't find anything like this outside.

No. I don't have pictures of this incredibly delicious Fried Rice.


Why?? I've eaten the whole POT. yES, tHe Whole POt!!

I regretted.

I'm going for "Hunger Strike" starting from now.

Please support me. I love abusing my body. because life is so unfair.

not only that. I will exercise. Exercise, Exercise and Exercise. Sweat it all out!!


Pastor asked me one Sunday : When is your diet going to end, Kimberly??
As long as it takes?? LoL..

Don't worry, folks. Someone said this : Kim will never go aneroxic.
thats True. So True.


Don't worry. I will end up not executing my plans. I don't have self-discipline and self-control. that is why i always end up like this.

Nyehehehe.

Gave u readers a scare, eh??

Fugly and Fat. How.I.Love.My.Life.so.very.Much.


-she blah-ing away-

i love BSB. Brian Littrell.you.make.me.blush.

-xoxo-

1 comment:

Kimberly Lee said...

waa... no need to re-emphasize tht im a glutton so many times, babe!! haha.. yea, the whole pot, but it's a small pot-lar..

fatness...

kimberly