Thursday, February 14, 2008

xoxo Happy Valentine's Day xoxo

I Corinthians 13

Valentine's Day is a day of love,
For showing that we care,
And if we read the Bible,
God describes love there:

If we speak like celestial angels,
From heaven up above,
All our words mean nothing
If we don’t have Christian love.

Love is patient, love is kind;
It doesn’t brag or boast;
Love conquers pride and envy;
It is never self-engrossed.

Love is not rude or angry;
Forgiveness counters wrong;
Love stays away from evil;
It sings a truthful song.

Love is full of trust and hope;
It always perseveres;
Love never fails;
It’s faithful;
To the Bible it adheres.

And if you give this kind of love
To your special Valentine,
You’ll be loving right in harmony
With God’s own sweet design.

To all my forever Valentine Friends...

Valentine Friend

Valentine’s Day is all about
Special feelings warm and fond,
And friend, I knew right from the start
We had a very special bond.

Our time together is a gift;
You’re interesting and warm and fun!
And when I need to talk and share,
I think of you, friend; you’re the one.

We’re always true and real together.
We have no reason to pretend.
I’m thankful that you’re in my life,
My trusted, cherished Valentine friend.

p/s: my dearest all, you are all like brothers and sisters to me. I can't thank God enough for blessing me with so many sweet people like you. Thank you for sharing my joy, my tears. Thank you for being so true to me. Thank you.

Lastly, to my sweeetheart, Lil' Angel..

All The Things I Love About You

I love you for the warm, sweet affection
in your eyes
whenever you look at me,
and the special smile
you save only for me.
I love that you always seek
to have your body close to mine,
reaching out to touch,to hold my hand,
to wrap your arms around me.
I love how you show me you care
by looking for ways
to make my life easier and more comfortable.
I love that when I ask you to do things,
you try to do them
instead of thinking me demanding.
I love that your favorite place is near me,
that you’d rather be with me
than anywhere else.
I love you for more reasons
than this page has space to write,
so I’ll try to tell you and show you in person
all the things I love about you.

p/s: We have been through a lot. Our journey together was short but it was loving, strong and genuine. Our memories together will forever be cherished. You will always have a special place in my heart. Love.

credits to Joanna Fuchs

Happy Valentine's to all

Love, Kimberly

xoxo

1 comment: