Saturday, February 9, 2008

Christmas 07 Dinner @ Teck Wah's
i'm just so superbly lazy.. eat tht!!
-Piccies-
Using my new Nokia 2630
Kim and Melissa
Yes, we do look alike. Like sisters.

David and Sarah
The younger ones. Great people.

Love my longer hair. sigh.

The dinner at Teck Wah's was fun!! Why??
Because my table is the "Funnily Weird Table"


I was seated with Melissa, Sarah, dAvid and three mentally-illed men.
They are the Very Very Important People:


1st man -> "The Drunkard" who wears pink t-shirt
2nd man -> "The I-don't-love-talking-and-don't-even-bother-to-ask"
3rd man -> "The You-are-being-poisoned-and-I-Love-ruining-your-appetite"




Imagine having dinner with them. The feeling is like "Let's have THEM for dinner instead!!" Aaarrggghhh




Yes, I didn't have much appetite when there is someone who kept saying that there is poison in the food, a drunkard who took my number (i feel so stupidly stupid) and the most bearable of all is the man who don't talk AT ALL.

lol.

The dinner was filled with laughter when there are so many comedy going around our table. I was filled wih Joy at that moment...

The AfterDinner @ Laundry Bar, The Curve


Zmay and Kim

Kim and Melissa

Zmay and Kim (dim lightings)

There she goes....
xoxo

No comments: