Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nah!!!! Not so much of partying but hibernating...
Super Sigh....

I really need prayer, ppl..

I'm so uncertain on what to do..

I'm graduating in a few months time
and...

a) i found out it's impossible to get a job here in Aussieland when the recession is hitting hard
b) i can't stay in Aussieland when i've only been here for less than a year
but, nevertheless..
c) i have strong faith that God will direct my paths, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT
so...
my little heart is so confused and lost...

Prepare my heart to stay in Perth or Somewhere-else?

What is my future gonna be like??
Whatever it is.. Let's just focus on graduating FIRST!!
Just to sidetrack a little... (forgive me, i just need to dream a little)
If I stay in Perth, Kimmy feels like getting...


1. A CAR


If i'm going to stay here in Perth, I do not want to rely on people to get me around. I want to drive to church, being able to serve in church without relying on others to get me there.. like how i used to back in Malaysia. Btw, this is a Lamborghini Gallardo...

2. A new mobile phone





If i stay in Perth, i can sign up for an iphone contract with Vodafone. I still love my current candy mobile Nokia 2630, but i hate it that it doesn't come with an external memory card. I can't store too many msgs/songs or even pictures.

3. PSP
If i stay in Perth, this boring place needs entertainment. Thus, PSP is the perfect solution. nyehehehe....
omg. the pink PSP is so tempting!!


OMG!! the red PSP is super sexy... .. which one to choose???

4. A brand new Lappie



If i stay in Perth, i can invest in a new lappie. Since Apple's products are at the cheapest in Aussie, which sane human being wouldn't wanna carry this beauty everywhere they go??



5. A Maltese Pup

If i stay in Perth, I can have a reason to buy my all time favourite Maltese breed pup. Perth is one of the perfect place to breed a dog. The air is clean and the community here just loves dogs. I have seen so many pure breed expensive dogs in 9 out of 10 houses and these dogs are all happy dogs!! The RSPCA here are all out to protect dogs, thus i never seen any stray dogs in Perth streets. Bravo!!
okay, it's time for me to stop dreaming....

Currently, what i really need in my so quiet hostel is a TELEVISION!!!

i.need.my.tv.the.flat.is.so.quiet.life.after.5.is.so.dead.i.need.my.tv.

6. TELEVISION



dan & dee: Where is Kim?? She is Missing in Action. I miss Flat 37 family. Where is KIMMMM??
kim, come hang out with us... what have you been doing?

Kim: i have no idea. really.
-xoxo-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you, thinking of so many things, go study lah...haha...

amandany-c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amandany-c said...

DOGS have been prohibited from stepping into my house. I would love to have one :(

Anonymous said...

i need a car too....

jon.ng said...

Hey Kim, if God wants u to stay here in Perth, He'll open the doors for u to stay!

Btw get the red PSP! It looks so HOT..!!

FaFaFa said...

i want that RED PSP too la sayanggggggggg~ haha XD