Saturday, February 21, 2009

-7th December Two 0 0 Eight-
I've had an AWESOME Twenty-First Birthday.
I've never in my life imagined that i'm gonna celebrate my 21st in Perth.
God has been so WONDERFUL to have planned and granted me this birthday.
I always thought that it's gonna be a lonely and quiet birthday for me especially on my 21st, but with God's love, He gave me a superb one. I've had my loved one, good friends and a tremendous good time with them on a ROAD TRIP down south!! We rented a car and drove all the way to Margaret River.. the wineries, chocolate factories, refreshing beaches and beautiful sunsets made my 21st a pleasant one.
Thank you God for being so ever gracious and merciful to me for these 21 years. Thank you God for blessing me abundantly even though I clearly do not deserve such love from You. Thank you God, for your promise of Salvation, the promise of Hope. God, You know me so well, You know my desires. I want to be salt and light for You. I want to walk with you. I want to be close to you. I will be Joyful. I will be strong. I will be a Woman of Courage. God, please listen to my prayers and I pray that You would use me to fulfill Your purposes You have in me. I have faith that You have great plans for me.
This is a note posted by Dan, my really good girlfriend in Murdoch on my 21st Birthday!!


To my beautiful friend,


There aren’t many words to describe the best of you and of your beauty but still I have sat looking through all the days of memories that you have painted for me and for the others. We maybe just a border across each other yet we’ve come miles apart as strangers to familiar faces over the last couple of months. Today, you’re my friend a really good friend I’d like to continue sharing a friendship in all the days yet to come. We may be different, you’re a little dependent and I rather be independent but that doesn’t make you any less my friend. On this day, I take this opportunity to thank you for all the days you’ve always tried putting on your smiles for us, for me during days that treated us with lonesome. I thank you for always being the one who never fails to shine your radiance on all of us. Pardon me for the days that I have not been at my best, for the days I chose not to share with you myself and for all the things that I must have done to hurt you. I am sorry last night my words were limited for this rising occasion that makes you special today. So for all the things that I did not do, for all the things that I did not say, today, I wish you, Kimberly that may your eyes continue to brim with shimmering felicity. May love come by and may your exclusive loved one sprinkle contentment to whole you. I on behalf of everybody here today, wish you love, peace and happiness. Life may stream with many bumps along the way but you’ll always have me. Happy blessed 21st Birthday, Kimberly!



With Love, Dan

No comments: