Monday, July 7, 2008

June 30th 2008


Kimmy's Farewell Gathering with High School Friends/ Piggy Sisters


Yes, that is what we called US. The Fantabulous Piggy Sisters!!!

This is the farewell card they made for me. I love it to the MAX because i cherish simple things rather than you guys and girls spending so much on me. Simple things are more sentimental if you ask me. I'm not a girl that is too materialistic which sometimes, SOMETIMES it is not good. At all.


Me with card. i like.


YES, I CHOPPED OF MY HAIR.

We gathered at Desa Park City @ Waterfront, residence of millionaires. I DON'T STAY THERE, I STAY opposite. So, i'm opposite of rich, i'm opposite of a millionaire. (Lame, kim...)

I am beginning to love Canon cameras. The effect is grand. Love it.



So, readers.. this whole post will show you that The Fantabulous Piggy Sisters are possible profit-making models that if you model agents/managers don't see that in us, you are a LOSER.



haha. really. i'm joking.





From left: Kimmy Babi (me), Anne Babi, Fawa Babi and Nuna Babi

i like this because everyone in here poses really well, with personality and that the camera is facing up. photographer: Manda Babi





I like the way Manda pulled my shirt. Feels sexy plus the red element.


Another random and sexy red element


and more..


Manda discussing important issue while i looked tall. muahaha

Finally, BRUNCH @ tHE sTEAMBOAT. We never had steamboat together before.


Our very first.


Manda Babi is the Eldest Babi, so she makes decision on what to feed us. Muahaha..

sidenote: Nuna Babi and Fawa Babi feels impossible to communicate to the Chinese Speaking waiters and waitresses while Anne and Kimmy Babi can't make decisions. Anything-lar...



Fawa Babi: I have no idea what's going on...


I Like my hair from this side...

Foooooooooooooooooooooood


Anne's "ching tong"

Anne found this and she look superly adorable in this picture. Makes me laugh everytime without fail. "Hellooo, Mr. 19"










Hot Anne and I


Right after steamboat, we went to have Ice-creaM @ Natural NZ










Again, the two lawyers dealt with the waitresses there. Ask for nice plate, nice decors nice this and that... Canggih, right?!! That is why we need some lawyers among us, for the benefit of whole -bona fide.


Fawa : I'M HAVING ICE-CREAAAMMMMM!!! yay!!






Sexy Anne Babi and I


Ever so funny adorable Fawa Babi and I




Sweet Anne and I

I love this pic too. Card and Ice-cream. Beautiful.




Look how happy i am.



Group pic....


I like this. I think Natural NZ should include this in their ad. Customers in red who happened to like strawberries coming into their outlet to get ice-cream.

After that, we went to the playground behind to burn the fats.



Desa Park City should use this pic to attract ppl to their playground.

Guess what?!!! The playground here has CANGGIH things to play. Not an ordinary playground. REALLY........


Like this swing. I like.



I like this effect. Yay, Canon!!







And this skate. Manda Babi is one superb model.



This is fun!!! Nuna had great time playing this turning around thingay..



Of course there are slides. A basic.




HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA



cONTRASt. Anne is black.



Love the wind

After that, we went to chill at Nuna's house.


The interior design is a classic. Thumbs up!!





Presenting WILD HOGS...





Presenting the big shades...





Anne Babi

Manda Babi


Fawa Babi


Nuna Babi


Kimmy Babi


After that, I went back to Waterfront to get Big Apple doughnats for them as an appreciation from me to them..


We went to the Menjalara Lake to "picnic" there and also to tempt the people who are jogging .


Evil, heh??

Oh, they look so cute...


However, Manda got emo because she saw her RIVAL. Really.



I am EMO now.. Get lost!!



ME??
Kimmy love Almonds. I like this picture too..


PRESENTING THE BEST PICTURE OF THE DAY...


tHANk you for all the great times, girls.. I love all of you and will never forget you.


God has a reason for us to be good friends through out all these trying times.


xoxo




No comments: