Sunday, July 6, 2008

After my finals have ended on the 13th of June, 2008, my parents took me to Kedah for the first time to see my sister. If you readers don't know, my sis went to Kedah last April to study.



Yea, i really need the get away from everything in Kay Elle (KL). Finals was not even okayyy..



So, how's Kedah you would ask. Haha. Let's just say, It was better than okay. Laugh out loud!!


The journey up north was pain in the arse. Hours of travelling on a highway with only bushes/trees/palm oils plantations/paddy fields on each side of the highway. I'm thinking that Malaysia has too many trees, now. When we have reached Sungai Petani, called my sister "Oi, coming to get you, get ready" Her Uni is huge!! Seeing that it was my very first time stepping on to Kedah land, my sis brought me around and the first stop is her apartment. We have to climb around ten flights of staircases to get to her apartment. Thank god for the bit of stamina i gained from regular jogs, i wasn't that breathless compared to my parents. Sis's room is Really clean, wei!! I am very satisfied with the cleanliness of her apartment, her Uni and even more impressed with the security. Students there have to register and de-register themselves whenever they enter or exit the Uni and also inform where they are heading to and what date and time they will return.



After that, we went for lunch at SP, shopped at tesco for some necessities and soon after we checked into a hotel. The first thing i did was to search for the swimming pool. That is the essence of any hotel, okay!! Yes, they have a swimming pool and i quickly changed and the next thing i know is that my siblings and i are swimming and relaxing in the pool. Wow, i really love it because it has been a while that i ever touched chlorine water. nyehehe.



Food is terrible, forgive me kedah-rians. Maybe it is because we do not know where to search for good food. whatever.



Right after dinner, my parents and granny went back to the hotel room to clean up before getting into bed. Us, kids didnt. We went to the pool side and do some catching up with each other. My, I tell you folks... it was good. We chatted so long till Mom called and asked us to get back to the hotel room and i'm like "Hello, Mom.. we are just downstairs and besides you can see us from your window." LOL.


Of course we didnt go back.



We camwhored. Haha.



The funny thing is when we wanna start to take piccies, the beautiful lights around the pool just shut off!! We were like What the Heck??!!!!



While getting back to the hotel room... of course we have to snapped some more.



When we've finally got back to the hotel room, we just can't stop taking pics. And we tried to be creative.




Sis used her phone while bro uses his too but with flash

Turned out nice, heh??

Love you, sis...


xoxo

No comments: