Friday, May 23, 2008


I wanna pack it up,
crush it down,
push it in a pill,
and feed it to you every damn day,
and eventually,
you'll get it.

winter 2007

you played a bedtime story on me.



my plan backfired and i played with fire. unintentionally.



Dear Nothing,



You are nothing to me now. Not even your signature smile can brighten up my days now. Oh, i WAS definitely interested in you, but too bad that i found out the other side of you. You do not believe in being sincere, do you?? I am so not interested to play games with you anymore because, let me repeat myself, you are nothing to me now. And just so you know, you look darn pathetic now no matter how much you melted my heart before. You, my shining star, has just turned everything to darkness. Pfft...




Yours truly,


A very disgusted friend to you.

p/s: i just found out that you are 'darn rich gay heartbreaker'


xoxo

4 comments:

Shattered Heart said...

Dont so emo la:(
Chill kay?

Anonymous said...

hey kimmy gurl !

dun let this 'darn rich gay heartbreaker' hurt you !

dun c the worth in it. be happy n move on. God bless ! =)

Kimberly Lee said...

hey kristmo!!

hAHA...I'm so over him, anyway... Continue to shine, girl!!!!

xoxo
kimmy

Kimberly Lee said...

Hey n.

Thnks for caring. I agree with you totally.. He is really NOTHING to me anymore.. Haha.. and yea, he is A GAY. REALLY.

anyway, take care yea!!

hugs
kimmy